The Sedona-Oak Creek Educational Foundation ignites the power of community and connects generous hearts with education
- to build and strengthen learning opportunities within the Sedona-Oak Creek Unified School District.
- to attract, manage, and award funds to teachers and programs in the District
- to enrich and make a positive difference for the achievement of education ahead.
A dedicated community of learners focused on strengthening families, valuing leadership at all ages, inspiring public service, and making a difference in our local character
To ensure students are prepared for the challenges of the coming decades, the Sedona-Oak Creek Educational Foundation funds innovative programs and services that supplement and are outside the normal operations of the Sedona Oak-Creek Unified School District. The Foundation awards monies that do the following:
- Provide an innovative and unique educational opportunity for a classroom or program in grades K-12 outside the normal operations of the district through teacher mini-grants.
- Augment the curriculum being offered by the district in grades K-12 through curricular enhancements and instructor professional development.